Re: turbo anyone?

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: turbo anyone?
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 06:47:49 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
One question. As I recall from Physics classes magets loose magnetism
inhigh temps. Turbos typically run at high temps. So.........? Are these
magenets really that good to run ina turbo???

Larry

>Ron your killing me... what now we need Money?  hmmm besides how much do we
>need these exceptionally fancy bearings...Neat deal thought I have seen a
>couple of articles on them... floating in space.... K
>
>----------
>> From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
>> To: kturk@ala.net; spridgets@autox.team.net
>> Subject: Re: turbo anyone?
>> Date: Friday, September 17, 1999 4:03 PM
>>
>> Frictionless bearings, infinite life (electro-magnetic
>> levitation).  I can get a lot of side jobs done here
>> at work, but that might be pushing it a bit... Send
>> $$$!
>>
>> --- Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net> wrote:
>> > Sure go for it Ron.... you build one better then
>> > Judson?
>> >
>> > Keith
>> >
>> > ----------

>> > me

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?