Re: It's got a miss

To: George Procyshyn <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
Subject: Re: It's got a miss
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 04:58:59 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi George,

Had this happen on the Jeep.  It ended up being the fuel pump.  The Fuel
injected cars are very sensitive to fuel pressures.  It should run above
forty pounds on the modern cars.  You will have to purchase or borrow a
new fuel pump pressure gauge.  The old ones don't go that high.  If it
is low be prepared, and sit down when they tell you the price of a new
pump.  The Jeep was almost $300.  Pricey little gem they are.  If this
isn't it, it could be any thing from the computer to a loose connection
somewhere.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby