Re: Cars and Culture (No Real LBC Content)

To: Tomsjetta@aol.com
Subject: Re: Cars and Culture (No Real LBC Content)
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 06:45:33 -0500
Cc: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Tomsjetta@aol.com wrote:

>  The times have changes, and things that were
> acceptable 20 years ago aren't today.

After all the talk about Bruce Springsteen and Frank Zappa here is my question.
We all love our little cars from the 60's and 70's but have found a certain
amount of acceptance for the newer vehicles. Have any of you rockers found any
new music to take the place of what we loved so dearly in our youth, it seems a
group that makes me want to listen to there music on the radio is for and few
between. What's a guy to do, put all his records on 8-Track so he can listen to
then in the car. I sold a Midget that actually had an 8-Track in it. I am not
sure how you would get the tape in and out of the player with the shifter in the
way.When I see the owner I can ask if the stereo is going to stay or go, if it's
a freebie are there any interested listers? Let me know off list.David, it's the
weekend, I'll start digging for that part for you.     Brad
(who is wondering if he should give up and listen to country or  start singing
himself, just not sure which would be worse)