Thicko Village at RA

To: "Healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>, "vintage race list" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thicko Village at RA
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 14:02:47 -0500
Cc: "Judy Cull" <vscda@iserv.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
To all you wacky Spridgeteers, vintage racers, and Healey owners...

If you plan to attend the Vintage Sportscar Driver's Associaton Elkhart Lake
Vintage Fall Festival at Road America (man that was a lot of typing for
something that could have been said with VSCDA's ELVFF at RA), please, by
all means, not only stop by Thicko Village, but plan on sticking around for
an animal sacrifice on Saturday night. Sometimes we're serving as many as
75+ folks. There will be live music, fellowship, frivolity and most
importantly... beer (and we might make fun of you too...only if we like
you.)

If you'd like to bring a contribution to the feast, please coordinate your
efforts with Team Thicko's Minister of Food & Beverage, Jim " AKA Elmo
Mancini, the Meatball Magnate from Logantucky" Donato at
elmomancini@thicko.com.

We're hoping to snag one of the aisles up near the gas pumps so we can poach
AC power and keep the generator noise to a minimum. I'd suspect Thicko
village will be headquarters to at least 20+ cars. (The Thickos that choose
to pit elsewhere and just show up for the "eats" have been threatened by
that fearsome purveyor of tasteful terrorism..."The Vulture"...)

Information about this event can be found at the VSCDA's website at
http://www.vscda.org, or by e-mailing Judy Cull at vscda@iserv.net .

WST
Flounder
Team Thicko