RE: Can you lift your Spridget?

To: "'Ajhsys@aol.com'" <Ajhsys@aol.com>, cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com
Subject: RE: Can you lift your Spridget?
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 13:10:47 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>"Now we've started an "I've lifted my Spridget" thread!"

My continuation of this Thread.

While in the Rebuild process, I and my brother, picked up and moved my '62
Sprite about 10 feet. It was a stripped shell. without doors, boot lid, gas
tank, Engine, tranny, etc, etc, .. It was still rolling. (but no brake
drums, backing plates etc.)

What do I win? (thread).