RE: Can you lift your Spridget?

To: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Subject: RE: Can you lift your Spridget?
From: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 16:26:19 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

I'm sorry but manually moving a Spridget is no great feat.

My family lived in Sun Prarrie, Wisconsin in the mid '60s.  My brother
drove a 631/2 midget.  The farm boys loved to pick it up and put it on the
side walk outside the pool hall.   I drove my bugeye during high school
back in the late 70s.  I often came out after football practice to find
that some of my team mates had turned it sideways in its parking spot
between two other cars.

Also, there was a Mountain Dew commercial about 15 years ago where two
gorgeous girls in a bugeye (I believe it was speedwell blue) are carried
across a washed out bridge by four strapping young fellows.

It just comes with the territory.
Herb G.