SR 49

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SR 49
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 14:25:47 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Sorry if this shows up twice. Having trouble with my outgoing server.

Well I survived my header off the log. My nose is twice it's normal size and
it was already my most prominent feature. My right arm does not work real
well but will heal. My elbow is totally black and quite large. Even pressing
the mouse button hurts.

I just took the Bugeye out for a spin and I could shift it ok so I'm on for
Cherries this weekend. I'm getting a new exhaust put on tomorrow and will
let you know if that solves the problem.

I was afraid I was going to have to let Sandi drive the track at Laguna Seca
and on the poker run for Cherries. She had to do the driving for the rest of
the trip because I could not shift the 911.

It was a great weekend, Pat and Aimee put on a great feed for a bunch of
strangers, and Crash is not the butt head that he would like everyone to
believe he is.

Since I did not take my Bugeye, Crash let me drive his but made me keep the
rpm's under 4000. He was afraid his tail pipe would blow off again, or so he
said. It runs and rides great Crash, thanks for the drive and Sandi says
thanks for the GOLD.

Great people, great cars, great road, great food (thanks Aimee), let's do it
again.

Well I've used up my wrist so that's it.

Larry Miller