More on the Heat thread

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: More on the Heat thread
From: Michael Walter <mwalter@luminet.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 18:13:44 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I found the side flaps.

However, the fan switch does turn on a fan. All the fuses seem OK. I looked
under the dash and all the wires to the switch are hooked up. I didn't see
any in-line fuses in the schematic ('79 Midget). Any thoughts.

Also, I turned the heater hose control away from the battery and started
the car. When I shut the car off and returned under the hood, I found a
small puddle of antifreeze under the heater core. It looks like the control
valve is causing the leak. If it ain't one thing, it's another.

Also, I dn't know if it is related, the left front turn signal is not
working, and neither the front nor rear hazard flashers flash on the left
side.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Michael Walter
mwalter@luminet.net