The 1st Of Many (stupid) Questions

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: The 1st Of Many (stupid) Questions
From: RedsMyDog <mydogred@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 23:52:08 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey list!
Bought a 78 midget recently that's been sitting for over 2 years.
Finally got it started and I also got the brakes working. Pretty proud
of myself seeing as I have no mechanical background. I'm reading the
repair manual and learning as I go, but it assumes you have some working
knowledge of repairs. I think I would be better off with "MG Repair for
Dummies".

I can't get the air out of the clutch lines, so no clutch. Any things I
may have missed bleeding the clutch?
~and~
What's the best gas (octane) & oil to use in this car?

thanks in advance for your help.
-Tom
Winston-Salem NC