Re: wax poll

To: "Dan Dwelley" <maine2me@yahoo.com>, <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <suhs2@hotmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wax poll
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 11:25:45 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I totally agree with all except #1. I've used laundry soap on my 911 for 20
years and people are always asking "Who Did The Paint?". I tell them the
factory...I wax it almost every time I wash it. I think the laundry soap
prevents waxy buildup :-)

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep
your  mouth shut.-Ernest Hemmingway