Re: wax poll

To: suhs2@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: wax poll
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 11:48:28 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Allen,

My god! what have I wrought???
Did I in advertantly start this cat stuff??

In any case, I've tried the Persain for buffing, but I'm having alot of trouble
keeping it on the 'power buffer'. I've tried using a velcro strap, and also
some
tackly glue, but as soon as I get the RPM's up the cat always flies off. Do you
have some other reccomnedations??

 - Bryan