Re: Building a Sprite rotisserie

To: cartman@dnai.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Building a Sprite rotisserie
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 14:44:32 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/26/99 1:35:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time, cartman@dnai.com
writes:

<< Does anyone out there have plans and a material list to build a body shell
 rotisserie for a Sprite? >>

Greg--I don't have plans and material list for a rotisserie  as such, but I
do have plans and materials for the late Ray Gibbons' rollover frame.  Ray
sent me the plans just before his untimely passing a couple of years ago.  It
is a hexagonal plywood frame that you strap the stripped body shell into,
then you can simply roll it over to any angle of the hexagon you want to work
on it.

I made one --very simple to make and easy to attach to the shell.  I also
fashioned rollers I could bolt onto the frame to roll it inside or out or
around my shop.  If you are interested let me know.  I do not have it in a
format to e-mail it but I could copy it and snail mail it.

I think I like it better than the rotisserie because of its ability to move
about.

--David C.