Re: Building a Sprite rotisserie

To: "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, "Greg Gowins" <cartman@dnai.com>
Subject: Re: Building a Sprite rotisserie
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 12:24:44 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I made a very inexpensive system out of two engine stands. Get the "U"
shaped style rather than the "T" shaped ones. A little fabrication work is
necessary (and if you can't do this, you've got no business welding on the
tub anyway...) to get them to bolt up to the body and balance it, but when
you're done, you can use the motor stands for their intended purpose.

WST