Re: Spridget-Spridget near miss

To: "andi payn" <payn@null.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spridget-Spridget near miss
From: "Curtis Carlson" <carlson@navtech.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 16:53:00 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Was she cute and did you get her number?

Curtis Carlson
'66 Austin Healey Sprite MkIII ("Gerty") HAN8L-63423
'72 MG Midget MkIII ("unnamed")
Research Geographer  612.931.3936 (voice)
Navigation Technologies  612.931.3937 (fax)
5780 Lincoln Dr  Ste. 100 612.251.7492 (mobile)
Edina, MN  55436  carlson@navtech.com