Re: Frank

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Frank
From: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 22:28:19 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank,

It was a pleasure to meet you, Ron, and Peter.  I would urge others to get
out there and travel also.............tho not 17hrs. at a crack.   So, are
we going to drive the Sprites to Monterey next year!!!????  I will only go
if WST and Gar and the rest of  TT race there.  2200 miles at 4300 rpm's!
Wahoo!  I will have to name MY engine PIECES.

Hope all is well on the home front.
Dave