BTW ...

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: BTW ...
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 21:48:48 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
FYI.

The engine hoist that I mentioned the other day has a 33" measure across the
front when not extended.

I was next door ( to the place where I bought it ) bottling beer tonight and
went in and borrowed a measuring tape and checked it out.

The place where I brew has 2 co-owners.  One has a chopped GT6 ( it's now a
convertible ) and the other has a '78 Spitfire.  But, I'll put that aside. #
; ^ )>

Is the general concencus(sp) that a compressor should be a 5hp with <how
many? 125?> lbs. of pressure for general use.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca