Re: MG's at Mercer

To: "Jason Urban" <jurban@p3.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG's at Mercer
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:17:06 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
HMMMM _ Yes I will be there - Rings on Fingers and bells on toes. Bring
you Sprites. Yes there is an Other British Category this year.
Larry

At this exact moment in time 9/29/99 12:48, jurban@p3.net made the
profound statement:

>Is anyone going to MG's at Mercer this weekend in Doylestown, PA??
>Saturday, Oct 2nd, 10am-2pm.
>
>Seems this year they're allowing other British Cars, so there should be an
>even better turnout than previous years.
>
>I'll be stopping by, but I don't have time to stay the whole show.
>
>Maybe see some of you there??  Allen, Larry,...??
>
>Jason.
>

>|  Jason Urban - APOGEE LABS  215-699-2060    |
>|  CA Recording Studio   web.p3.net/~jurban   |
>|  '95 Z/28 6spd    '65 Austin-Healey Sprite  |
>|  '96 Land Rover Disco                       |

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.