Re: MG's at Mercer

To: jurban@p3.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG's at Mercer
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:39:20 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/29/99 12:47:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time, jurban@p3.net
writes:

<< Is anyone going to MG's at Mercer this weekend in Doylestown, PA??
 Saturday, Oct 2nd, 10am-2pm.

 Seems this year they're allowing other British Cars, so there should be an
 even better turnout than previous years.

 I'll be stopping by, but I don't have time to stay the whole show.

 Maybe see some of you there??  Allen, Larry,...??

 Jason. >>

Yep, we'll both be there.  I heard that Frank C. and David Deutsch are also
coming.  This is the third year for the show, and the first time that my
Midget will be shown.

The show is at the Moravian Tile Works on Route 313.  I'll bring a pile of
flyers for the Oct. 30 rally in Delaware.

See you there, Jason.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport