car transportation

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: car transportation
From: "ldsp" <ldsp@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 09:38:48 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Any body have a car that they need transported from the Wisconsin area or
surrounding states to any where in the southeast states please let me know
as I have a friend that should be leaving from Daytona Beach , Florida to
Wisconsin to deliver a car and would like to find a return load to save a
dry ( no paying )run back to Houston TX.  The trailer is a open flatbed.
Large parts could be hauled in the Truck. Need to know within the next day
if possible so if you have been looking for a shipper but would like it done
for less please let me know.

Thanks
Leo