Re: car transportation

To: William Schickling <bugeye@twcny.rr.com>
Subject: Re: car transportation
From: Bill Elliott <wcelliot@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 20:27:30 -0400
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In my experience, transport companies ding you pretty bad to transport
non-running cars.... and parts are generally out of the question.

In those situations, it's best to find a flexible independent like the
deal Leo is proposing.

And I practice what I preach... that's my car coming from Florida ;-)

...And I figured I'd mention I have several non-LBC project cars for
sale should anyone be interested (and since transportation is
available). '65 Polara 383 convertible, '65 Corvair coupe 110/PG/AC, '70
Datsun 2000 Roadster w/hdtp, and a Berry Mini-T buggy (Corvair 110/PG).
All solid, but needing restoration.  Write for details. (Nothing's over
$1200)

Have to make room for the Sprite and '50 Minor 'vert before I find
myself sleeping in the garage with them. ;-)

Bill Elliott
Lake Mills, WI