thanks for responding

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: thanks for responding
From: Travis G Elliott <TGElliott@atmc.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 19:13:30 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Thanks to all who responded, my new address seems to be in fine working
order.

Now to the good stuff.  I just recently got my engine back from the
builder.  Here's what was done to it:

3 angle valve job, new aluminum Wiseco flat top pistons, head and block
shaved slightly, cylinders bored 20 thousandeths, flywheel lightened 3
pounds and balanced, crank polished and balanced, Kent road cam, double
valve springs, compression 10.5:1, and lastly thrust washers pinned.

Am now in the process of putting the rest of the engine together. Can
hardly wait, to fire her up, but that will be at least a couple of months
away(hopefully).  Will keep all informed of progress.

Travis Elliott
79 MG Midget 1500  original owner and first car I ever owned.