Re: Fall Carlisle Autojumble

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fall Carlisle Autojumble
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 22:51:05 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Biff Jones wrote:

> Are any of you middle Atlantic listers going to the
> autojumble/flea market at Carlisle, Sept 30 thru Oct 3?

Ok that does it! That makes five things I really want to do this
weekend(Martinsville Race,Hot Rod Show,Rescue my new (old) RV,see
Shaver,and the Carlisle auotjumble. Am I going to do any of these?

NO...I will be attending a disco birthday party. Think I will go as a
punk rocker...unless Larry M. can lend me some clothes...:->

Sorry to rant, but  "If it's inside. It's got to come out!"-Peter Wolfe
Mark Snowdon
Currently working on a time machine.....