Re: Fall Carlisle Autojumble

To: racer45@bellsouth.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fall Carlisle Autojumble
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 10:46:32 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/29/99 10:59:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
racer45@bellsouth.net writes:

<< Ok that does it! That makes five things I really want to do this
 weekend(Martinsville Race,Hot Rod Show,Rescue my new (old) RV,see
 Shaver,and the Carlisle auotjumble. Am I going to do any of these?

 NO...I will be attending a disco birthday party. Think I will go as a
 punk rocker...unless Larry M. can lend me some clothes...:->

 Sorry to rant, but  "If it's inside. It's got to come out!"-Peter Wolfe
 Mark Snowdon
 Currently working on a time machine..... >>

You left out the MGs at Mercer show in Doylestown, PA on Saturday and the
Catoctin Monte Rally (SCCA Divisional) in Frederick, MD on Sunday.

Larry M. will be at Mercer if you'd like to stop by and borrow his clothes.
Wait...let me think about that last statement!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport