Re: Side curtains

To: <Bkitterer@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Side curtains
From: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 10:00:09 -0400
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks for the help!  My side curtains did have the original 35 year old
plexiglas in them, and I suspect that their brittleness did contribute to
their breaking when I tried to take them out.  I think I'll go with one of
the acrylic types you mentioned.  (If I decide to rob a bank, I'll just
borrow a car that has bullet proof glass.  Hee-hee!)

Bob