Re: Side curtains

To: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>, <Bkitterer@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Side curtains
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 10:08:17 -0500
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
After the new curtains are cut to fit, you can get a great finished look to
the edges by lightly sanding them smooth, then carefully running a propane
torch across the edge. This will restore the translucency to the edge, and
give it a very 'finished" look.

Make sure you practice on a scrap piece, as there's a knack to getting the
edge just warm enough without melting it.

WST