Archive location

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Archive location
From: Glen <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 23:08:58 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Can someone please point me to the archives? I'm sure some of the
questions I'm coming up with have been answered before, such as this one:

I preparing to put in my first big order for Sprite parts.  I've got the
Moss catalogue, downloaded Mini-mania's, and got Motorhead's as well.
I've seen Moss mentioned frequently, but seen no mention of Motorhead.
Is Motorhead in good standing with the list, is there a better or cheaper
supplier?

I hope I've not violated list etiquette by naming business names without
the '***' i've seen used, is there a policy about this?
                                Thanks again,
                                Glen Byrns