Re: rear tire rubbing

To: AHSprite78@aol.com, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rear tire rubbing
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 21:42:17 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Matt,

One trick I have heard of is to take a baseball bat to your
Sprite.  Use the fat end of the bat and roll it over the
tire between the tire and the rubbing lip.  The idea is to
slowly bend the lip away from the tire.  Go very slowly since
you do not want to bend the fender out.  I have never tried it
myself but I have heard of other people doing it for a minor
adjustment.  YMMV.  Good luck

--
William Gilroy
77 Midget

TrackTime Driving School where the only requirement is
"You must be 18 years of age or older with a valid drivers's license
and able to drive a strandard stick shift and fit through the car window"