Re: V8 Bugeye (and transport recommendation)

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: V8 Bugeye (and transport recommendation)
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 09:37:30 -0400
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Bill -

The second bonnet you refer to sounds vaguely like a Speedwell Sprite
Bonnet (probably a reproduction, but perhaps a good one).  Check out the
pictures on this link:

http://www.toyshop-resto.com/britspd/Monza.html

The upper picture shows the racing version with extra air intakes, the
bottom one the "road-going" version without them.

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net