Re: V8 Bugeye (and transport recommendation)

To: wcelliot@concentric.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: V8 Bugeye (and transport recommendation)
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 14:59:46 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
A vee8 engine is expensive to rebuilt compared to an A-series and it might be
cheaper to get a good engine.  Carbs might need to be non-standard because of
low bonnet clearance.

There are a number of conversion kits to hang a different box on the back of
the engine and I think the T5 (same T5?) is one of them but obviously it
would be easier to stay with the existing conversion.

My tuppence worth

Daniel 1312