RE: more nicknames needed

To: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>, "'Wm. Severin Thompson'" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, Thickos <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: more nicknames needed
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 06:51:41 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
> Goomba for Soave.

I like it.  Here are some I've worn over the years:

1)Rocket Man (from baseball; used to throw 86, clocked
at 83 last year at age 33 ;-) )  Probably will be N/A
on the race track...:-(

2)Rico (stupid song "Rico...Suave..Rico...Suave)

3)The Professor (my evil proclivity towards writing
equations on cocktail napkins to make someone
understand "the physics" while drinking beer and
watching lithe young ladies do unspeakable things to
poles in bars with names like "Cheeks")

4)So-average (a beauty, very Thicko-like; extrapolated
from a mis-pronounciation of my name {it is
"So-Ah-Vay")

For Clarici, I have a couple of ideas having to do
with the impressive way in which his digestive track
handled local chicken wings during his recent visit
(Frank, the dog STILL has not returned to that room).

=====
Ron Soave
"You Are What You Remember"
1960 Bugeye