Re: more nicknames needed

To: soavero@yahoo.com, mgrazian@ltcm.com, wsthompson@thicko.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: more nicknames needed
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 10:39:58 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/7/99 9:46:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
soavero@yahoo.com writes:

<< For Clarici, I have a couple of ideas having to do
 with the impressive way in which his digestive track
 handled local chicken wings during his recent visit
 (Frank, the dog STILL has not returned to that room). >>

Thanks for sharing, Ron.  That was actually more than I needed to know!

How about "Frank We Tight Clarici", and forget the chicken wings.  Another
recent thread (Jay hates that term) would call him "The Hammer"...a good
racing name.

And Soave should be called "Bolla".  Keep it in the family.  You might even
be able to pick up a sponsor that way.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget