Re: Stainless-Steel pipe?

To: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stainless-Steel pipe?
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 22:48:54 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Not sure where you get it but make sure to consider the wall
thickness.  All tube is not the same.
I will ask my sister about whole sale pipe.  She
sells stainless steel tubing for a living.  What she calls
tubes we would call big, whomping pipes.  I am not sure if she
will know of a source for small orders (she is a rep. for
a bunch of mills).

--
William Gilroy
77 Midget

TrackTime Driving School where the only requirement is
"You must be 18 years of age or older with a valid drivers's license
and able to drive a strandard stick shift and fit through the car window"