Re: Ed's Fridge

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Ed's Fridge
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 23:00:15 -0400
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Frank Clarici wrote:

> JustBrits@aol.com wrote:
>

> > You deliver for all the beer you can drink, Frank??????????
>
> I could never finish all the beer in your fridge!
> Why is it you do NOT have a beer belly?
> That fridge in your shop would make a lot of guys envious.
> --
>  Frank
> "Drive it Like You Stole it"
>  http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut/

The guy who fixes my Jap Jelly Beans (JJB) has a fridge in his shop
and it has some beer, but plenty of chilled Black Berry Brandy.
Alway can count on Ray to give you a shot when you drop by for a
visit or to get a car fixed.

--
William Gilroy
77 Midget

TrackTime Driving School where the only requirement is
"You must be 18 years of age or older with a valid driver's license
and able to drive a strandard stick shift and fit through the car window"