Re: My sad story

To: hineline@helix.ucsd.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My sad story
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 11:45:05 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/7/99 7:12:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hineline@helix.ucsd.edu writes:

<< (BIG snip!)

Thirteenth, No fiberglass panels at all.

 Fourteenth, complete brake job within the past five years -- all new
 lines and rubber.

 Fifteenth, I want the courtesy light to be there

 (Duane Allman once recorded a song like this).

 Ideal price, $800. Though I don't have that much to spend right now. >>

Well, at least he's easy to please!

You are saying that you want BRG...or any other color...as long as it's
butterscotch?!?  And you want a pre-1974 rubber bumper car...with RWA and a
1275.  And, you want RWA on both sides!!!  Can it have square wheel arches in
the front?  That would be unique.

All I can say is to keep looking, save your money (I keep telling my kids
that!), and with the help of this list, you will eventually find your dream
LBC.

BTW, with a classic car insurance company like Hagerty, you can easily afford
the insurance and keep it off the regular car insurance bill.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport