Re: Fuel pump sure works well...

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel pump sure works well...
From: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 22:18:33 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Naturally, I always try these "we tight" suggestions first!

There sure are a lot of Spridget problems that can be addresed with
the -whack it with a hammer- approach.  And I thought that the hammer
supplied with the earlier models was just for the knockoffs.

I'll let you know what happens.

Regards,

Charles