Re: Last year of the Mk. IV?

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Last year of the Mk. IV?
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 17:31:14 -0400
Cc: Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank,
Some years back I had an Aqua '72 RWA Midget badged as a period Sprite. I
located
all of the correct pieces: generic horn push, large round Sprite trunk emblem,
round Sprite grill emblem and plinth, and Sprite rocker badges/letters. At the
time, I just ordered them new from the Sprite/Midget Center in the old country.

Sweet car that I should have never sold.

Jay Fishbein,CT
Longing for another RWA.