Re: Ed's Fridge

To: <JustBrits@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ed's Fridge
From: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 14:54:14 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I too know the feeling!

Years ago, when a price increase for beer was announced, I
started brewing my own.  I had just finished bottling a fresh
batch and had loaded it all(4 cases) in the shop fridge.  No
sooner than I finished, a friend stopped by and got a cold one
from the fridge and slammed the door.  We stood there and listed
to a whole series of muffled pops, singles, multiples, etal.
After what seemed an eternity and no more sounds, I musttered up
the guts to open the door and was greeted with a flood of my brew
along with the remains of 4 cases of bottles (what was left of
them).  Learned my lesson, got a second fridge with a lock on the
door to age future brews.

Biff Jones
'59 Bugeye, "Kermit'
'62 Sprite, 'Ole Gray'