Re: [Fwd: speedwell coupe]U.K. site stuff too!

To: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: speedwell coupe]U.K. site stuff too!
From: Rick Snover <rsnover@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 07:26:34 -0700
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks for the plug, Daniel.

Daniel Thompson wrote:
[snip]
> There is a shop in California called "Toy Store" that is now offering a
> fiberglass kit. I think Rick Snover of this list knows about them. Have not
> heard anything about the quality as of yet. His site is at
> http://www.toyshop-resto.com

BTW, it's Toy Shop Restorations (not "Store"), and our Sebring Sprite
Conversion offerings are now under our British Speedwell Racing
division, <http://www.toyshop-resto.com/britspd/>. We currently have the
Speedwell "Monza" competition (three-hole) fiberglass bonnets in stock
and ready to ship, and are ready (and eager) to build coupes, in glass
or alloy, any time.

> BTW, these replicas are of the "Sprinzel" Sprites, not the "Speedwell"
> Sprites. If you have an hour, I'll explain the history/difference. Or just
> buy the book "Spritely Years" by John Sprinzel and Tom Coulthard.

Actually, we have one of each and can build to either design.

--
Rick Snover, San Diego, CA
http://home.netcom.com/rsnover