Re: Sydney Motor Show concours winner

To: "Australian Sprites and Midgets" <spridgets.aus@listbot.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sydney Motor Show concours winner
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 08:57:17 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Please pass on my congrats to Bert and Gwen!

Furthermore, not only do they drive the car about, but they have
used the car in  (bitumen) motorkhanas and on the track
(Wakefield Park) at the national Sprite meet. You've gotta
admire them for using such a nice car in the manner originally
intended!

It sure isn't a trailer queen!

Mike