RE: Restoration in process

To: "'PACHAN'" <pachan@ispchannel.com>, midgetspriteclub@listbot.com
Subject: RE: Restoration in process
From: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 10:07:03 -0600
Cc: "'Spridgets@autox.team.net'" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Pachan,
I just bought a colour guide that has paint samples and codes for each of
the models and years of every Austin Healey ever made. The quality and
presentation seem excellent. I paid $25.00 US dollars plus shipping. The
company is called : Colormatic Process, Inc. E-mail Don Pikovnik  at :
donp@ncweb.com for more info. BTW I have no financial interest in this
company. I'm just a very satisfied customer.
Mark Hanna
AN5