Re: NO LBC: Re: Not for Medical Use

To: <richard.arnold@juno.com>, <Herb_Goede@amsinc.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <maine2me@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: NO LBC: Re: Not for Medical Use
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 11:14:51 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Rich
Well thought out response to what at times seems to be a hugely blown out
of proprtion problem (lawyers and courts) I think the media is at much at
fault in some of these things as they tend to sensationalize the storys
and that prods others to try "to get theirs".

On with the show

Larry

At this exact moment in time 10/19/99 1:55, richard.arnold@juno.com made
the profound statement:

>Warning:  Non-LBC, long, rambling, somewhat disjointed, and I really
>should be doing homework....

<Big Bad SNIP>

>specifically that I don't know half as much as I'd like to, except this:
>what seems very plain is often not the case.
>
>Rich
>(believing that rights require equal measures of responsibility)

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section