Re: My Classic Car

To: "Michael Walter" <mwalter@luminet.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My Classic Car
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 19:31:11 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
That was MG 98 in Haggerstown Maryland. I am in the sequence that has
John Twist woking on an A (I think). I am the one in the black shorts,
open shirt with a tank top, and an MG List hat. My Midget is in 2 other
sequences. The event was in June of 98.

Larry

>Last Sunday, "My Classic Car " had their show broadcasting from an MG
>gathering that was hosted by the Baltimore MG Club.
>
>When did that event actually occur?
>
>=========================
>Michael Walter - Winona, MN
>mwalter@luminet.net
>http://www.luminet.net/~mwalter/
>
>"There is a price to be paid for owning a piece of automotive history"
>old truck (his) - new Honda (hers) - '81 Harley (his)
>'79Midget (to be decided)

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.