Gee Whiz!

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Gee Whiz!
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 18:29:26 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I gotta start spending more time aroung Oak Ridge, TN.  Last Spring, if you
remember my posts about it, I went to OR for lunch, and on return to my 1500
Midget a stranger stopped to talk with me about it and ended up GIVING me,
FREE, a 1967 RHD MGB-GT.  It now sits in my back yard.

This evening I drove to OR to meet some fellow workers for an after work
Staff Development in a pub and was called to the bar from our table to talk
with a guy who said he had a lot of parts, including a differential, flywheel
and many other parts for a 1500 Midget.  He said he was going to scrap them
but wondered if I would like to HAVE them, FREE!  What the heck?  Do I look
stupid?  So I got his name and number and arranged to call him next week to
go pick up the parts. I am anxious to inventory the parts and conditions.
Always needing spares.

Like I said--I gotta spend more time around OR!   <G>

---David C.