Re: Listers age (No LBC)

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Listers age (No LBC)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 12:11:30 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/21/99 4:29:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Daniel1312@aol.com writes:

<< I am 36 and my Sprite is 27, we have been together now for 15 years - so
over
 half of its life it has been in my care.  In those 15 years I have sometimes
 driven but never owned any other car. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm rapidly approaching the 50 mark (January 2000).  My Midget has only been
with me since last November, but back in the '60s and '70s I spent a dozen or
so years with LBCs when I had a 1963 Sunbeam Alpine Ser. III (Going back to
my "Rootes" this was my first car!), then a 1967 TR4A IRS, and after a short
VW stint (and time to start a family) I bought a 1967 Rover 2000TC.

My British cars have always had more character than any other cars I have
owned.  Even the LBLBC Rover. (Little Bit Larger British Car)  These cars
have real personality.  I can see why most people name their cars.  They are
almost alive.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget (I said, "Most people." I don't name my cars.)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport