Re: midget 4x4

To: Andy Webster <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: midget 4x4
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 18:58:21 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Andy,

I have a  pic some where of it.  It's not my choice of a car, but is very
unique.  It is sparkling as a job well converted.  Clean lines and installed
real well under the body.  Just what a waste in my book.  If I wanted a small
4 X 4, I'll drive the CJ.  It's got a what it takes to go off roading where I
go.

Rick