Re: Part Or Fix

To: Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Part Or Fix
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 20:59:33 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Larry Miller wrote:

> This makes the decision to part it of fix it
> more difficult.

Larry
If the seats haven't fallen thru the floor, the rockers are still on it,
no perfed bonnet, it still has a trunk (boot) floor, WHY PART IT??????
I part cars because you need a broom and shovel to relocate them!
If it only has a minor rust hole and needs brakes, it's a keeper.
They don't make these anymore, save it.
I have been informed by (supposedly) very knowedgable Austin Healey Club
people that a spot of rust is in fact "terminal" to the people in
California, Over on the other coast we would happily replace the lower
25% of the car before we consider parting. I have.

Now can I interest anybody in 50% of 2 66 Sprites?
The upper 50% of both. Hey they both run.
These are "parts" cars!

--
 Frank
 Drive it or give it to somebody that will