Re: Listers age (No LBC)

To: spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: Listers age (No LBC)
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 20:58:50 EDT
Cc: cartman@dnai.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/23/1999 4:38:47 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
spritenut@exit109.com writes:

> RBHouston@aol.com wrote:
>
>  > HA!...just shows you have a lot more to learn about Spridgets!  Been
there,

>  > done it there...........
>
>  Me too.
>

>  --
>   Frank
>   Drive it or give it to somebody that will
>   http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut/

Just want to go on record here that although I consider Frank a friend from
tne list, we have never met ;and when we performed any such act were with
people other than ourselves in different states!

R. Houston...and no I don't think I'm homophbic or overly concerned about my
masculinity,. why?