Re: Oil Pressure-Cause for concern???

To: Richard Shipman <mbelect@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Oil Pressure-Cause for concern???
From: "D. Michael Scott" <dms@snip.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 20:51:49 -0400
Cc: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
***Maybe this is a little off the thread. But, what would cause the car to have
good strong oil pressure on start up until running hard for one  to one 1/2 hrs.
and then the pressure gradually drops to lower than recommended running levels
(with 20-50weight)? Or what is happening when oil pressure only gradually drops
lower than recommended levels when running?
Thanks, D. Michael