Re: Sprite compliments defeat Lucas...

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite compliments defeat Lucas...
From: "Toby Atwater" <toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 23:53:31 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
At the time?
She was damn impressed with my McGuyver skills. Hacking into the radio power
lines, and with my swiss army knife and some electrical tape, I rewired the
melted fuel pump line and replaced its fuse. No radio, but the sprite was\is
running good.

now? shes asleep on my couch...

Toby
1971 Toyota Land Cruiser. "Dont mess with the bus"
1969 Austin Healey Sprite "the little red cute car"