Re: Listmember's cars... more

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Listmember's cars... more
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 11:23:17 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
To all those who sent me photos yesterday, your images are now up.

All are really nice examples of our obsession. Nice to see all your pride
and joys!

Gerard

At 12:21 PM -0700 10/26/99, Gerard Chateauvieux wrote:
>Spridgeteers,
>
>Some time back, someone on the list suggested/requested I put up a page
>with listmember's cars. A few people have sent me images of their cars so I
>have started a page with those images. If you would like to have your car
>included, send me your favorite image in the form of a JPEG only. If you
>can send me an image at least 400 pixels wide. If you don't have the
>ability to scan a photo, email me off-list and I'll send you my mailing
>address and you can mail me a photo. If you want any addition info included
>with you picture, (like how long you've owned it, how old you are, how much
>you weigh, you favorite beer or chips, etc....:-)) include it in your email.
>
>The page is linked from the "friends cars" page. http:/www.gerardsgarage.com
>
>enjoy
>
>Gerard

If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos... then you
probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A